 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 254
253  |  255
Subject:
BrickDraw3D 0.5 Released for OS X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 19:49:31 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Features in this release (0.5)

Runs native on OS X.
Opens MPDs (first release of this).
OpenGL mode is much better looking.
Changed windows and menus.
Improved parts list window.
Bug fixes.

Known issues

MPD: please report problems: send me MPDs that don't draw at all or lose
colors in OpenGL mode.
Funny lighting in regular Interactive renderer.
Parts list takes mouse clicks only on left half of part name.
You can save changes to test files like PYRAMID.DAT.

(in OpenGL mode)
The image is off-center.
You can't move pieces when using OpenGL renderer.
Image is horrible after resizing window.

Get it here:
http://olson.pair.com/brickdraw3d/

-Erik