 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 250
  BrickDraw3D 0.4 released

It's available. It's very cold out here on the outdoor internet park so I can't hardly type much about it. (URL) features since 0.3 include (I think) real useful piece drag-and-drop abilities, floating palettes, inline part command, save as 3dmf (...) (22 years ago, 29-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac) !

  Re: BrickDraw3D 0.4 released

BrickDraw3D came back to OS X 10.1.5/CW8.1 yesterday as a Carbon app. The same old problems exist, but, instead of crashing OS X, they generate nice little access faults which are caught normally in the debugger. There are about a dozen bugs to fix (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: BrickDraw3D 0.4 released

Yippee. I use OS X only now, so I would very much like to see Brickdraw3D on OS X. Anyone doing anything else right now? I am learning Cocoa. It takes awhile to be useful though... James (...) (22 years ago, 14-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  BrickDraw3D 0.5 soon

(...) It's close to a 0.5 release for both Carbon (OS 9 or X) and Classic/OS 9. Mycket tack to Mikael Arctaedius for his quick support on The Object Plant, a tool I use heavily. 0.5 brings MPD support, improved OpenGL rendering, and a cleaner parts (...) (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: BrickDraw3D 0.5 soon

(...) meeroh says: you linked in a 'usro' resource, which tells the Finder what app to open a doc with. Find the offending 'usro' in your project and delete it. thanks meeroh. (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)