 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 25
    Re: Mac OS 8.6 —Ray Sanders
   (...) Yes, 8.6, apparently with the OpenGL 1.2.1 components (I must have installed these when I was trying out BrickDraw 3D). My suggestion would be to make 7.6.1 your base target. That release was reasonably stable, earlier releases had varying (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: Mac OS 8.6 —Ray Sanders
   (...) The readme file on Apple's OpenGL site specifies that MacOS 8.1 is the minimum requirement for OpenGL, so that may end up being the base release that we can run on. Ray (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)