 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 226
    L3P like utility for Mac / Mac OS X —Christopher Masi
   I just discovered that LDGLite will print out all the little bits I need so that L3P will convert my .dat file[1] into a POV file. This would be great (well it is great for Windows users) if L3P ran on my PowerBook. So I searched a bit, but I came (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: L3P like utility for Mac / Mac OS X —James Reynolds
   Chris, I have not been paying attention for a few months, but I am pretty sure that L3P has not been ported. I have emailed the developer quite a bit asking him to do this (or let someone else). He said it is in the queue. However, that was awhile (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: L3P like utility for Mac / Mac OS X —Christopher Masi
   (...) Hey, I'll give it a look. When I was using MLCad, I wrote an AppleScritpt that alowed me to open a ".dat" file in MLCad from the Finder. Since the it wasn't a portable scrtipt (I have almost no idea what I am doing when I write scripts, but I (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)