 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 226
225  |  227
Subject:
L3P like utility for Mac / Mac OS X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 02:52:54 GMT

I just discovered that LDGLite will print out all the little bits I need
so that L3P will convert my .dat file[1] into a POV file. This would be
great (well it is great for Windows users) if L3P ran on my PowerBook.
So I searched a bit, but I came up empty. Anyone know of anything out
there?

I guess LDGLite's "F12" feature will help me paste the right command
line into my Virtual PC, but oh to dream....

Chris

1. Should I start calling them .ldr files?