 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 215
Re: image export in ldglite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2002 01:27:49 GMT

In article <2BDD795C-8601-11D6-98B6-00306564BFBA@mac.com>,
Jim DeVona <anoved@mac.com> wrote:

On Saturday, June 22, 2002, at 10:37  AM, Don Heyse wrote:

I hate to inconvenience anyone, so does this solve the problem?

  http://ldglite.sf.net/ldgliteosx0_9_5f.zip

Don

Perfect. :) Thanks for all the effort you put into this, BTW.

Jim

You guys kill me! I just saved 8 messages this afternoon, so I can go
through them and try all the things you suggested. The compling of the
new GLUT using the Dev Tools, the compling of LDGLite using the CLI...
and the two of you have already fixed all the problems, and created a
binary of the GLUT with an automated installer.

This has been the best couple of threads ever! You guys are great!
Thanks for all the effort!

I used to have 2 reasons to restart in OS 9 and use Virtual PC. Now I am
down to 1.

Thanks,
Chris

--