 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 213
Re: image export in ldglite
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 14:37:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Don Heyse writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev.mac, Jim DeVona writes:
I have a minor feature request for ldglite. Currently, pressing b or B
causes ldglite to save a BMP or PNG file of the model in the ldraw/bitmap
directory. It names the image file after the model being viewed, or as
model.png or model.bmp if the model has not been saved yet. However, this
means that if you take multiple pictures of the model the newest one will
replace the previous one.

I think it would be great if ldglite could somehow keep track of how many
pictures are in the bitmap directory, and name the images it exports
accordingly - preferably as model1.png, model2.png, etc, but anything
unique would be fine, as long as they don't overwrite existing images.
(This would be handy because then I could take a series of snapshots of my
models from different perspectives without having to go rename or move the
image after each picture... this is so inconvenient that currently I just
take screenshots instead of using the image export feature.)

I hate to inconvenience anyone, so does this solve the problem?

  http://ldglite.sf.net/ldgliteosx0_9_5f.zip

Don