 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 204
203  |  205
Subject:
Installing GLUT 4 on Mac OS X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:45:20 GMT

Hi, this is just a note to say that I've written up some brief
instructions for installing Dietmar Planitzer's enhanced GLUT 4 on the Mac.
  Among other improvements, this enables you to access the ldglite pop-up
menus by control- or right- clicking on the ldglite window.

http://wind.prohosting.com/anoved/files/GLUT4.txt

We're investigating the possibility of providing a more streamlined
installation package for this software, but for the time being the only
way to do it is manually.

Hope this comes in handy.

Jim DeVona