 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 181
  Re: mouse model manipulation

(...) Works great. By the way, is there a way to zoom in on a specific portion of a model? Thanks again! Chris (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: mouse model manipulation

(...) Not really, but the technique used in LEDIT is to center the view on a part and then zoom, if I remember the tutorial correctly. I might consider adding a key to switch the left mouse button to drag out a zoom rectangle. Someday. Don (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)