 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 155
    Re: Some bugs with LDGLite —Don Heyse
   (...) That's most likely a problem with the version of GLUT available for Mac OS X. It's known to have bugs like that. There's an improved version of GLUT available, that I might try to use for the next release, but I don't know how difficult it is (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

        Re: Some bugs with LDGLite —Christopher Masi
   (...) OK, this on made me laugh (the odd things that happened)j. First I didn't know that the enter key and space bar did anything, but they don't work quite right either. The spacebar causes LDGLite to draw two steps. The enter key causes LDGLite (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)