 CAD / Development / Macintosh / 109
  Part files?

I figured we need a parts file that will work with the 3 different apps: BrickDraw3D, ldglite (os 8-9), and ldglite (os x). I got the linux parts to work with ldglite (os x), so I figured I would test those with BrickDraw3D and ldglite (os 8-9). (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

  Re: Part files?

(...) I suspect it's probably because the linux files use lowercase filenames. In the notes Andrew mentions that it's important to use uppercase folder names for the OS 8-9 version of ldglite. (URL) not sure why, but I think the old MAC parts (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)