 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 4321 – 4340 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  colour

What would be the proper Ldraw colour code for "Teal" (The "Cybermaster colour")? Kind regards John Jensen (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.225)

  Re: Greetings from the CAD Summit!

(...) Well, we can't say much now, but we will be addressing what to announce to the public in the future. I believe all announcements about what we discussed will be put out by LEGO Direct on their timing. But I will take that up with them as soon (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.lego.direct)

ldraw
(score: 0.225)

  Re: LDraw MOTM winner for February 2001

(...) hmm. nice scene.. old school soap box derby type! not the hot rods oftoday. i like how amnon used PSP to blur makin the affect of smoke. along time ago when we had datsville i had a image in my head of an early morning with fog of a train (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.225)

  LDraw MOTM winner for February 2001

Wow, This was a *close* one. Tim, biting his nails over the outcome, has been needling me to count the votes and resolve which one is the winner. He will be happy to know that this months winner is Amnon Silverstein and his scene "Hot Rod Race". (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.225)

  Re: LDraw MOTM winner for February 2001

Thank you very much everyone! When I saw the models this month, I was worried I wouldn't have much of a chance, but I am glad to have been chosen. There were a few models especially that I told my wife I would not feel bad to lose out to, since they (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.225)

  Re: Sounds good, however... (from an LDRAW neophyte)

(...) I think that an installer program would be better, I for one dont like windows scripting host/vbscript, mostly because it has more security holes than a piece of swiss cheese :) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.225)

  Re: LDraw MOTM winner for February 2001

"Terry K" <legoverse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G83G7n.Mw8@lugnet.com... (...) Only because we voted for different models ;-) No recount needed, I see :D (...) *groan* (...) Welp, that's the one I voted for. I couldn't bring myself to vote for (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.225)

  Sounds good, however... (from an LDRAW neophyte)

FORWARD: Please accept my comments in the civil spirit in which they were intended, and not an attempt to start some sort of conflict. I asked some very tough questions because the proposal seemed to advocate it. This is also a somewhat long (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.225)

  Re: next parts update ----> *when* ???

The replies I've seen posted seem to have taken a turn away from the topic I had wanted to address: to wit, _when_ we are planning to have a new parts update. If I can do anything to assist in making a new update happen, _please_ let me know. As of (...) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.225)

  Re: LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization

(...) Yes! -Chuck (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.225)

  Re: LDraw MOTM winner for February 2001

(...) Amnon, First of all congatulations! I have a couple of questions about your model: 1. Are the 9V motors in it functional or did you use them solely for easthetic purpose? 2. I really like the hot-rod cars and would like to build one. Any (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.225)

  LCAD/LDraw.org Formal Organization

There's been occasional discussion about formalizing the LEGO-style CAD fan organization. Although an informal organization usually serves us pretty well, there are some things an informal group can not do, such as deal well with keeping a treasury, (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce) !!

ldraw
(score: 0.225)

  Re: Sounds good, however... (from an LDRAW neophyte)

Hi Pat - I will attempt to expound upon our ideas and answer your questions below. (revisit.... Steve beat me! Well, I'll take out what I feel Steve addressed well enough and add comments where I want to be a blabbermouth) ;-) "Pat Hough" (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.225)

  Re: Sounds good, however... (from an LDRAW neophyte)

(...) OK. Actually, there has been a good bit of discussion around these topics. But it would be a good idea to address them again. I'm going to snip/quote your message pretty heavily (and respond to things out of order). Y'all can assume that (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.225)

  Re: Sounds good, however... (from an LDRAW neophyte)

On Sat, Feb 03, 2001 at 02:26:05AM +0000, Pat Hough wrote: First, I'd like to thank those who will be forming this group. The licenses are of course my biggest personal issue. So, thanks and good luck :) [snip] (...) Well, I am packaging leocad for (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.224)

  Re: Sounds good, however... (from an LDRAW neophyte)

Tim and Steve answered a lot, I will try to fill in a few additional items and additional perspective. (...) While this is a laudable goal, it is not the first goal of the group. The first goal of the group is to solve some specific problems around (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.224)

  Re: Question on transparent printed parts

(...) Right now, there's nowhere to go with POV-Ray. Well, maybe you could donate them to Lutz Uhlman's LGEO parts library, maybe. What I'd like to see happen is for the permanent l-cad organization setup an LDraw-compatible library of POV-Ray (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.224)

  Re: LDraw MOTM Winner for January 2001

In case anyone is interested, my other CAD stuff is here: (URL) I'm happy to answer any questions regarding the construction of this or other models. Brad Terry K <legoverse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G6ML35.Izo@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.224)

  Mini LDraw.org update

I just cleaned up the main page, added the Help Desk and a new download page for LdGLite. I also added sidebar links for Help and MOTM. The help desk email address - help@ldraw.org, doesn't appear to be working now. I emailed Jacob and hopefully it (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.224)

  Excellent Discussion, Well Met

When I wrote the original reply to the proposal last Friday, I knew what I was letting myself in for and braced very hard this morning for the onslaught of Pandora's Box. However, after reading every followup in the thread, I must say that I am (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.224)

More:  Next Page >>