 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2801 – 2820 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New "calculator" for parts authors. ( for windows 95+, nt?)

Hi, In the past I have made a spreadsheet that would allow you to find the point at which a line will pass through a triangle. I have made a new "calculator" intended for using while working on new/old Ldraw parts files. I have turned this thing (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.926)

  Diablo-style RPG?

Hey, Anyone interested in creating a Diablo-style RPG using LDraw? I sorta know how to do it using the freeware Dink Smallwood engine. It wouldn't be too hard, just time-consuming. Plus, to all you long-term, quasi-professional LDraw & Lugnet (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.926)

  Re: Sounds good, however... (from an LDRAW neophyte)

Tim and Steve answered a lot, I will try to fill in a few additional items and additional perspective. (...) While this is a laudable goal, it is not the first goal of the group. The first goal of the group is to solve some specific problems around (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.926)

  Re: LDraw.org Meeting in New York City, Sun Feb 11

(...) I used to feel the same way. Then someone pushed to form MichLUG. So things are a little better now, in Michigan. A state-wide MichLUG is still too spread out to be practical for frequent activity, but it's good for doing things a few times (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

ldraw
(score: 0.926)

  Re: Sounds good, however... (from an LDRAW neophyte)

On Sat, Feb 03, 2001 at 02:26:05AM +0000, Pat Hough wrote: First, I'd like to thank those who will be forming this group. The licenses are of course my biggest personal issue. So, thanks and good luck :) [snip] (...) Well, I am packaging leocad for (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.926)

  Re: Sounds good, however... (from an LDRAW neophyte)

(...) Serve or sever? I think that was a typo up there :) I honestly don't think a formal org will do either. It will be a way to bring together LCAD people in a more organized/official capacity, and the people involved in the government of the org (...) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.926)

  Re: Sounds good, however... (from an LDRAW neophyte)

I think the idea of a formal organization is really good, provided that it does server it's constituants. I think this is a good start and I encourage you to continue. I agree on the problem of installing/getting all of the necessary tools running. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.926)

  Re: Sounds good, however... (from an LDRAW neophyte)

(...) I think that an installer program would be better, I for one dont like windows scripting host/vbscript, mostly because it has more security holes than a piece of swiss cheese :) (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.926)

  Re: Small link error in Ldraw.org

"Manfred Moolhuysen" <moom@nospamchello.nl> wrote in message news:G8ntLx.2Kq@lugnet.com... (...) Ok, thanks! I'll try to get to it soon. -Tim (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.925)

  LDraw & TLC (was: Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts)

[revisiting an old thread] (...) This is kinda what I meant: (URL) My sense is that they not only want to be able (...) Actually, I'm not entirely convinced that LEGO's own proprietary modeling format will necessarily be text-based. Naturally, I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.925)

  Re: Small link error in Ldraw.org

"Manfred Moolhuysen" <moom@nospamchello.nl> wrote in message news:G8ntLx.2Kq@lugnet.com... (...) Fixed. Thanks again Manfred. -Tim (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.925)

  colour

What would be the proper Ldraw colour code for "Teal" (The "Cybermaster colour")? Kind regards John Jensen (24 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.925)

  Re: Concerning first meeting of the LDraw group...

(...) I'm too tired to write a complete list of the subjects discussed now (10 hours flight from NY) but we basically talked about a license for the parts and how the LDraw.org organization will be formed. Leonardo (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.925)

  Re: MOTM voting for February

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:a0p07ts361v0md6...4ax.com... (...) Yeah...I thought of that. Different people see it different ways - I started MOTM to showcase a good 3D rendering on the front page, to display potential (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.925)

  Re: Concerning first meeting of the LDraw group...

(...) Not quite at that stage. Nobody appointed me, but I took notes anyway... now that I've had some sleep finally I want to share those. But I've got to go to my day job too. -Erik (24 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.925)

  RE: Official model repository situation

(...) LDraw and LEdit can't read MPD files without first splitting them, so I see no reason to limit MPD filenames to 8.3. Long filenames will be much more readable and easier to organize, which is what we're looking for in filenames for OMR models. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.925)

  Where to download LGEO?

Hi - I was just asked by someone where they could get LGEO, after pointing them to the L2P download page on LDraw.org, I discovered the links are broken. They link to Lutz's old site, but his new one - www.el-lutzo.de - is down. Is there anywhere (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.925)

  L2P links fixed

the L2P links on LDraw.org should be fixed now. (URL) Tim Courtney - tim@ldraw.org (URL) - Centralized LDraw Resources (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.925)

  March 2001 ldraw.org MOTM winner

Ryan Dennett races to a win... A second win of the MOTM goes to Ryan and his "Corvette Country Road". And for the second month, the winner is an auto-themed entry - how interesting. (URL) Terry K -- (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.925)

  Mac - BrickDraw3D Update Jan 29

New version of BrickDraw3D from Jan 29. "It's not perfect but it's getting pretty good. " Good news: 1. It's about 10% faster and the color bugs are gone. 2. You can drag parts in 3D with the mouse (more details on the webpage.) 3. I changed all the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.924)

More:  Next Page >>