 CAD / Development / 989
Re: part: baseplate 33 x 32 road curve with road pattern-9 studs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 22:13:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, wilsonj@xoommail.com (jonathan wilson) writes:
i have made this part but it is too big to post to lugnet.cad.dat so
if anyone wants it let me know.

Hmm, did your newsreader give you an error when you tried to post it?
How big is it?

2358P01.DAT is 23518 bytes; yours must be about ~30000 bytes?  That's
perfectly fine to post.

You could even post something as big as 3470.DAT (177792 bytes) or
3754P01.DAT (230115 bytes).

If something is too big for lugnet.cad.dat, we need to fix lugnet.cad.dat.

--Todd