 CAD / Development / 9880
Re: Converting Polyline to Mesh
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 13:52:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:

If you're really lazy you can check the list for a free windows exe
that supports LDRAW syntax.  ;^)

You have a twisted sense of 'lazy'. ;)  Or is there something obvious
I'm missing?

Err, twisted is probably a good call.  I followed a few links and did
see some with free windows executables, and I thought I saw some that
mentioned other "normal" formats like STL and/or DXF?

Anyhow, I compiled triangle for windows if you want to try it.  Now you
have no excuse, well, except for that bit about the firehose...

  http://ldglite.sf.net/trianglebin.zip

Have fun,

Don