 CAD / Development / 9844
  LPub - background images for pages, PLIs and BOMs.

Hi, I've got a mask generation facility working pretty well for partial assembly images. The technique I use is to add the concept of chromakey color. I render the image with chromakey color (user selectable) as the background color. I then examine (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub - background images for pages, PLIs and BOMs.

(...) I believe that the general answer is yes, it is possible to take a jpg, gif, or bmp and place it into a rendered scene. One way it can be done is with texturemapping onto a rectangle. What you would presumably need to do then is position and (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub - background images for pages, PLIs and BOMs.

(...) A quick search of the POV newsgroups yielded this suggestion: (URL) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub - background images for pages, PLIs and BOMs.

(...) Trying to do this may of course completely blow away how I render part list images with background images. (...) Kevin (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)