 CAD / Development / 9835
    Re: Blender LDraw support —Yann Vernier
   I've worked a bit more on my Blender LDraw import script. Recent additions: * Requires Blender 2.34 for some convenient functions. * Creates materials for each LDraw colour used, but does not fill in colours. * ldrawdir is now high in the script and (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Blender LDraw support —Brian P. Gefrich
   (...) Thanks alot for this work. It's very much the combination of tools that I am looking forward to working with. We mentioned LCad/Blender ties quite a bit at Brickfest this weekend. (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)