 CAD / Development / 9822 (-5)
  Re: STEP into using LDAO or LDDP

(...) Eh? I feel left out. Why does it only mention L3Lab and LDView When it seems to work just fine for my favorite "user defined" external program as well? Actually I'm not sure what the polling interval does... Don (20 years ago, 13-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Blender LDraw support

Hopefully you're still out there... This is really great that you've written this! Makes things alot easier for us who aren't that good with modeling tools. However, I'm having some problems, hopefully you can help me out? I try to import ldrs and (...) (20 years ago, 12-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file

(...) color definitions. This new file includes several new colors, including (but not limited to): - New gray - New dark gray - New brown - Dark green - pearl gray - pearl sand blue - trans purple Some of the RGB values were based on the (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file

(...) Yes ... and no. If we did produce a fully internationalized, multi-namable color definition set, we'd almost certainly include a 'default name' property for the colors. So think of the data in ldconfig.ldr as the color definitions + the (...) (20 years ago, 11-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: In dev: new ldconfig.ldr file

(...) Well, if you look at Datsville a lot, that would probably be the reason. It won't open in any version of LDView released to date. The next major LDView release (3.0) will open it. I just opened town.dat, and while it took 25 seconds to load (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact