 CAD / Development / 9822
Re: STEP into using LDAO or LDDP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:16:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Edwin Pilobello wrote:
I have the basic LDDP without much plug-ins.  I searched every option
in the standard issue, but couldn't find the _draw to selected line mode_
option.  Is that option part of a plug-in?  Which/where is it?

OK, I looked it up.  You want to make sure both of the following menu
options are checked:

Process->External Programs->Polling->Poll to L3Lab and LDView
Process->External Programs->Polling->Poll to selected line only

Then when you launch either L3Lab or LDView from LDDP, it should only
display up to the line the cursor is on.  You'll probably also want to
set the Poll update interval to 1 second, since changes of the cursor
position only get displayed after the poll update happens.

Eh?  I feel left out.  Why does it only mention L3Lab and LDView
When it seems to work just fine for my favorite "user defined"
external program as well?  Actually I'm not sure what the polling
interval does...

Don