 CAD / Development / 9825
Re: STEP into using LDAO or LDDP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 22:53:59 GMT

Sort of.  I think I broke something in the ldglite polling code
when I started fiddling with the search path stuff recently.  It
only works when I work on a file in the current directory.  Gotta
fix that.

Also I guess I have to add the -p to the user-defined program
parameters field manually to get ldglite to poll.  Like this.

  "-v3 -l3 -mc -p %0"

It'd be cool if LDDP would do it for me when I check the
"Poll to L3Lab and LDView" selection, and remove the -p when I
uncheck it.  Oh well.

Don

Last night I was showing my wife how STEP worked.  She was pretty impressed
until I got to the code in a _Technic 1 x 2 Brick with Hole_ where it drew the 4
quads at 24y.  She said, "Well, what changed?".

Being a newbie, it took me a while to figure out that I had to pan around to see
those changes in L3P.

Go figure ...