 CAD / Development / 9761
  Re: Request change to ptreleases.cgi

I like it. One other change you didn't mention is the addition of the BASE downloads. That's also very nice, because it allows an app to bootstrap itself completely, without requiring the user to first install LDraw. (Having said that, I'm not (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Request change to ptreleases.cgi

(...) That's one. :) (...) Michael had asked for that awhile ago. (...) Good point, I hadn't thought of that. (...) Hmmm, what *is* up with those dates? I'll go fix'em. (...) Yeah, I dunno. We certainly could go create ZIPs for those old updates. (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Request change to ptreleases.cgi

(...) Pft. Make ptrelease support a library version field, which would be 1 for the current lib, and 2 for the new one. :) (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Request change to ptreleases.cgi

(...) Yeah, but I was thinking more for programs that were developed to support one dataset, and couldn't cope with a different model for distribution files. I know, I know -- require the coders to work more intelligently. ;) Steve (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)