 CAD / Development / 9737 (-5)
  2003-2004 LSC Annual Report

LSC Annual Report August 2003 - July 2004: During this period of time the LSC handled the following issues to completion: - A location was established on the ldraw.org website listing all of the current LDraw library updates. This page is script (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Blender LDraw support

(...) I'm not a Blender user. Yet. I would like MPD support if/when I start using Blender and your script. (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Blender LDraw support

I hope this isn't off topic for this list. I've begun writing some scripts for Blender to import (and eventually export) LDraw DAT files. Cropped screenshot of result (pieces 105, 10 and 73057): (URL) location (currently 5KB): (2 URLs) features: (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Variants of 4.5v train motors

(...) I just checked my motor cases. The Type I motor cases and Type 2 motor cases are NOT interchangable. To update a Type I motor to a Type II motor you need a Type II top case, a Type II bottom case and a Type II gearbox. (The gearbox is the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Variants of 4.5v train motors

(...) The cases were also sold separately: (URL) Set 1215 which was only the lower half of a Type II housing. It allowed a user to change a Type I motor (an earlier version without the hole) into the updated Type II (with the centre hole). HTH, (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact