 CAD / Development / 9651
Re: Should *all* studs use a STUD primitive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 07:29:59 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Anders Isaksson wrote:
I'm in the process of updating my LDList program, including stud count as a
searchable parameter. During tests I have found a couple of parts that have
studs, but are not using any STUD primitive, and for this reason LDList
cannot find them :-(

At least the following parts have studs, but don't use a STUD primitive
(inlined studs?):

208.dat
476.dat
577.dat
3626bp00.dat

Comments?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
BlockCAD:  http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16122508/proglego.htm

I see no immediate reason why these should not use the stud2 or stud2a
primitives. Maybe the authors (Matt Schild, Franklin Cain, Steve Bliss) could
comment.
Rather than 3626bp00, which is not an official part, I think you mean s/3626bs00
which does have an inlined stud. I think this should be fixed too.

Chris