 CAD / Development / 9650
9649  |  9651
Subject:
Should *all* studs use a STUD primitive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:24:39 GMT

I'm in the process of updating my LDList program, including stud count as a
searchable parameter. During tests I have found a couple of parts that have
studs, but are not using any STUD primitive, and for this reason LDList
cannot find them :-(

At least the following parts have studs, but don't use a STUD primitive
(inlined studs?):

208.dat
476.dat
577.dat