 CAD / Development / 9582 (-5)
  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) rofl. I think this qualifies as quote of the day. Steve (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam....away.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:Hu6s61.1FM9@lugnet.com... <SNIP> (...) "Snip", you got me two days sleeping ;-) I do not have anything against additional keyword, but I realy do not get what's behind them (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: surface normals and vertex normals for OpenGL

(...) I suspect this has been talked about in this group before, but probably not all in one thread. I'll try to summarize the things to look out for. First of all, you are correct in that any files that aren't BFC-certified have polygons with (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDRAWPREDIRS LDRAWPOSTDIRS - additional search paths

(...) Oh I don't know. I'm still hoping some of these ideas will eventually start to grow on you. Hopefully Lars will write some really nice code that finds the parts search list and somehow associates a list of tags with each directory in the list. (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  surface normals and vertex normals for OpenGL

Hello, I have some LDraw animation projects in mind and am starting by making a simple viewer using OpenGL. I have a program that will read a file and display it, but I run into problems with the shading because it only does flat shading. I think I (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact