 CAD / Development / 9515
    Ryan's overhauled site —Ryan Farrington
   I'm happy to announce after half a year in the making, my entirely re-designed web site has been launched! Visit (URL) to see it. With its new look, Virtual Construction has a better face for the world, and you can even see a separate experimental (...) (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

        Re: Ryan's overhauled site —Dave Schuler
   (...) Whoa, good timing! Just a few hours ago I was poking around your site to see your LDraw-compatible K'Nex and Lincoln Log stuff, and I noticed the slick new design. Very sharp! One comment, though. The K'Nex and Lincoln Log links from this (...) (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)