 CAD / Development / 9516
Re: Ryan's overhauled site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:17:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ryan Farrington wrote:
I'm happy to announce after half a year in the making, my entirely
re-designed web site has been launched!

Visit http://users.ifriendly.com/fourfarrs1 to see it.

Whoa, good timing!  Just a few hours ago I was poking around your site to see
your LDraw-compatible K'Nex and Lincoln Log stuff, and I noticed the slick new
design.  Very sharp!

One comment, though.  The K'Nex and Lincoln Log links from this page:
http://users.ifriendly.com/fourfarrs1/other/download/index.htm don't seem to be
supported.  I can get to the K'Nex and LL stuff through the "Virtual
Construction" page, but I wanted to let you know about the apparently missing
link!  After all, we non-LEGO LDraw users have to stick together!

By the way, would you mind if the soon-to-debut Clone DATs website linked to
your page?

Once again, that's a good-looking site.  Thanks for sharing.

Dave!