 CAD / Development / 9515
9514  |  9516
Subject:
Ryan's overhauled site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.publish, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:01:00 GMT

I'm happy to announce after half a year in the making, my entirely
re-designed web site has been launched!

Visit http://users.ifriendly.com/fourfarrs1 to see it.

With its new look, Virtual Construction has a better face for the world,
and you can even see a separate experimental web site for it from my
graphic design page,
http://users.ifriendly.com/fourfarrs1/art/college/design.htm (the
experiment actually looks better than the current official design).

My Lego page, http://users.ifriendly.com/fourfarrs1/lego.htm, got a few new
additions, finally.

And don't forget about ArTron, my space Lego sub-theme and history. You can
see that at http://users.ifriendly.com/fourfarrs/artron. That has not been
updated at all visually, but I do have plans to give this site better
graphics and make it quicker-loading.

Enjoy!
--Ryan

P.S. For those of you who have button links to ArTron on your sites, I have
a new gif available for linking if you want to upgrade. See
http://users.ifriendly.com/fourfarrs1/legolinks.htm.