 CAD / Development / 9479
  Re: [LSC] Colour Definition meta-statement

(...) Actually, the spec says just the opposite, that tags (keywords) are not case-sensitive: (...) That seems reasonable. Steve (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [LSC] Colour Definition meta-statement

(...) Whoops. Silly me. It's amazing the tricks memory can play on you ;-). (...) While this is still probably do-able, I think my original argument about the possible creation of future tags still holds (unless you're also agreeing to the enforced (...) (20 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)