 CAD / Development / 946
Re: LDAO suggestions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 21:08:21 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:

Steve Bliss wrote:

Steve, First I've got to say Thanks for this great program.  We all appreciate your work greatly!

Having said that, I've got a nit to pick also about LDAO Modeler.  I'm running v 2.02, and when I have
the Modeler running, I can't get the Render window to stay in front of the main LDAO window.
Basically, I've got 3 windows open all the time when using the Modeler: the Editor window, the Render
window (LDLite), and the Main LDAO window (to pick files, manage sub-models, etc.  Every time I make a
change on the editor window, the render window pops forward, renders, then pops behind the LDAO main.
I can work with the Main mminimized, but I'm regularly needing to click somwhere on that window to
select files and so on.

When building the Chevron, I ended up going back to LEdit becouse it was easier to see the changes I
made to the files.

I's there any future plan to integrate the LDlite rendering engine into the LDAO modeler?  It would be
nice to be able to "nest" them into one window (though if I ever swich to Win98, I might decide I like
them better separated (two monitors))

--Karim