 CAD / Development / 947
Re: Interpolation Worksheet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 22:24:02 GMT

I think so.  You know what else would be great from one of you programer
types:  a little program to calculate the intersections of cylinders with
spheres or other cylinders.  Maybe something for LDScript, which I still
haven't found time to learn.

-John Van

Steve Bliss wrote in message <3703c11d.21456072@lugnet.com>...
I've got an Excel file I use to do simple math operations, mostly to
interpolate and find line intersections.  Would anyone be interested in
this?

Steve