 CAD / Development / 944
    Re: LDAO suggestions —Steve Bliss
   (...) I really want to do *something* with the color chart. This is definitely an idea. Having to type color numbers is unfriendly, especially in the Modeller. Maybe instead of (or in addition to) the type-in box, there could be the two drop-downs, (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDAO suggestions —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) I was thinking more along the lines of using two areas each with all sixteen boxes, each in a different color. More visual. :-, Is there any way VB5 can put colored boxes into a drop-down list? Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDAO suggestions —Karim Nassar
    (...) Steve, First I've got to say Thanks for this great program. We all appreciate your work greatly! Having said that, I've got a nit to pick also about LDAO Modeler. I'm running v 2.02, and when I have the Modeler running, I can't get the Render (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LDAO suggestions —Steve Bliss
   (...) That's why I have a 21" monitor. <eg> (...) Plans, thoughts, dreams. I should rewrite the whole schmear in a different language. It would be nice if the code-window and the view-window could be connected. I'll work on that. Steve (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)