 CAD / Development / 9427 (-5)
  Re: Change to existing policy on embedding POV-Ray code in Official Files

(...) Actually, the only Official Library parts that have embedded P-R SDL are some of Paul Easter torus primitives. Since nothing was ever done in the first place, nothing is being undone now. If you're like me and frustrated that LGEO is (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Change to existing policy on embedding POV-Ray code in Official Files

(...) Only until 3rd party libraries (like LGEO) become available. ROSCO (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Change to existing policy on embedding POV-Ray code in Official Files

(...) Too sad. If I got that complicated language correcly, this means that the problem presented at (URL) and was solved by embedded POV-code has now regressed to be un-solved again. /Tore (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Change to existing policy on embedding POV-Ray code in Official Files

(...) Yes, and if you want to join the project team let me know (this goes for anyone else as well). (...) -Orion (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Change to existing policy on embedding POV-Ray code in Official Files

(...) OK, but whether or not the P-R SDL code was out of whack would not affect the usability of parts as parts within LDraw format programs themselves, right? (0)Only affect the accuracy or completeness or error state of transformation (by tools (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact