 CAD / Development / 9341
  Re: Updating MLCad.ini

(...) i edited my ini file for the following items: ( some may be unnoficial parts.) minifig hand accesory- goblet camera camera with side scope town cup town loudhailer weapon bow and arrow minifig suitcase town signal holder as well as maybe (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Updating MLCad.ini

(...) hi, andrew westrate has written a cool perl-script, which automatically compliles an .ini file based on a mpd. find the updated MLCad.ini below. the file has been tested against the latest part update 2003-02: non unofficial parts warning. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Updating MLCad.ini

(...) Translations of the inifile's comments could be included in an additional help file or something. Just an idea Niels (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Updating MLCad.ini

(...) In fact, pretty good IMHO. We could distribute language dll's together with small readme files - let's say readme_german.txt for instance and add the information into that file. I guess it would be also nice place to add (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Updating MLCad.ini

I wouldn't think that you get mail bombed but spammed. E.g. My three accounts received 2300 e-mails during the last 200 days, 1500 have been spam :-( So take care with distributing e-mail addresses in the future. I tend to remove all machine (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Updating MLCad.ini

(...) Wow! That sucks. I mean, one cannot do anything but search through that crap because otherwise one can easily lose important e-mail. Distributing e-mail adress wasn't such a good idea.. Robert P.S. How about to put e-mail adress as a picture (...) (21 years ago, 28-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)