 CAD / Development / 9337 (-20)
  Re: Primitive tolerances

(...) My understanding was that primitives should have 4 decimal places of accuracy. However, whether or not this is the case, I think that any decimal places that are included should be accurate including appropriate rounding. Just my 2 cents. (...) (21 years ago, 20-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Primitive tolerances

Can someone tell me what kind of accuracy tolerances we should be working within when it comes to scalable primitives? (URL) have placed a hold vote on this ring. Most all the numbers are within .0002. Is that acceptable or should the numbers be (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Updating MLCad.ini

Hallo back! First we should contribute the work that doesn't have visible result - this is fine example. I didn't check how does it look yet, but i am heading to do it. About translating the .ini file comment - I was considering about it when (...) (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication

(...) Franklin, Did you ever try deleting your ldraw.org cookie? I'd really like to get this worked out, but I shouldn't switch over the security if you won't be able to use the PT. Steve (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Updating MLCad.ini

hi folks, before LDraw.org will come up with it's massive parts update 2003-3 I'd like to check that the current MLCad.ini is up to date. I added the new 2003-parts at the bottom of thier approriate section. once I got them confirmed I'll sort the (...) (21 years ago, 18-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Ldraw on Pocket PC like devices

I think I found a good solution but as I don't have a PC pocket yet but I'll be checking them and I'll try to get one, anyways the solution for ldraw in a handhelp pc can be by using (URL) yes I think but I know is a lot 30mb I was thinking on a (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.51 released *

(...) seeing if we can overcome this. (...) I wasn't aware this was changed but %0 is the correct parameter you want (...) There really is no plugin submission process. For now, you just post them on your webspace and advertise. Maybe in the future (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.51 released *

(...) Sorry I didn't get a chance to test out the beta, but I've got some feedback now if that's ok. Maybe it's because I use the Windows Large font option, but the options dialog boxes are a bit of a mess on my system. They come up with some text (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication

(...) What it means is say I include an image from peeron.com in my post on lugnet, using the FTX image tag. Now, when you view my post via the web interface, your browser will go to peeron.com to get the image and display it to you. When your (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication

(...) "3rd party cookie blocking" is my firewall programs's term not mine. I looked up what exactly this is in the help file of the program and here what I got: A third-party cookie is a type of persistent cookie that is placed on your computer, not (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Math Problem Again

(...) Yes, I saw that, too. (...) Thanks for the offer, but I have already made a working spreadsheet. :) Now, all I have to do is try to automate it with some VBS. /Tore (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Math Problem Again

(...) Hey! cool! where was this info when I wrote my calculator program? It would have made it alot easier. The calculator grew into a slightly different purpose though. it was for helping determine where to trim lines and quads at intersection (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication

(...) Yeah, no cookies. The only time I've touched any cookie code is in pnauth.cgi, and that's only retrieving a cookie already set. Steve (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication

(...) I'm not sure I'm understanding what you wrote, let me double-check. "3rd party cookie blocking" is like preventing google.com from retrieving a cookie set by amazon.com? If that's so, it's very odd -- the code in pnauth.cgi is not doing (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Math Problem Again

In lugnet.cad.dev, Ronan Webb wrote: 8<------ (...) Yes, it's very late. I'd better get myself some sleep first, and have a look at it tomorrow. Thanks a lot! /Tore (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Math Problem Again

(...) (URL) you how to derive the equation of a plane passing thru the three points (x1,y1,z1) (x2,y2,z2) (x3,y3,z3) The standard equation of a plane in 3 space is A.x + B.y + C.z + D = 0 (where the "." means times) So given three points in space (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.51 released *

Hi! This is mostly a maintenance release. Thank you to everyone who gave feedback on version 1.50! Download it here: (URL) (LDDP) is a tool for editing and handling LDraw files in a very comfortable way. Features are: -Fully customizable editor with (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Math Problem Again

You are given three 3d cooridates. This makes a triangle in 3d space. The z values may all be three different, so it may be rotated in almost*) any direction. I am just interested of the plane; the surface it makes. Now, we have a forth point, with (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication

(...) What I meant was that the _current_ PT system does not use cookies, only basic HTTP auth. PostNuke does use cookies, of course. Dan (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: [Parts Tracker] PT-to-PN Authentication

(...) I dont think that's so odd. I had to disable the 3rd party cookie blocking feature of my firewall in order to get the script to work for me. Obviously, the Ldraw site sets it's cookie on my computer just fine but the PT Auth script choaked (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact