 CAD / Development / 9277 (-5)
  Re: Color Definition for Dull Silver

(...) Actually, I want to keep dithering. (...) Shrug. I dunno. (...) I'm OK with AARRGGBB, if everyone agrees with that. I'd recommend that programs recognize a variety of semi-standard formats, specifically: #AARRGGBB 0xAARRGGBB AARRGGBB (...) (21 years ago, 24-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Variants of Wheel Holder Brick (Wa: Rubber Colors Needed)

(...) Witch one of them? I know by three variants only by heart and with some research, I will probably find more... :) (...) I think it would be great for Bricklink and such purposes. /Tore (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Color Definition for Dull Silver

(...) So far it is worth less... ;-) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Color Definition for Dull Silver

(...) No it's not. If the render is old and not updated then it will never the ldconfig.ldr file anyhow, so the dithered colors in ledit and ldraw will never change. This is for the future. (...) That's still true, but you should be able to replace (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Part Renames

(...) I think Bracket 3 x 2 x 2 would be the best alternative. Keep the space seat line, just use it a keyword. And although I sure it has been mentioned before, I think that all theme names should be relagated to keywords and not as parts (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact