 CAD / Development / 9272 (-5)
  Re: Rubber Colors Needed (Was: Color Definition for Dull Silver)

(...) I seem to have a few of these white (sort of a chalky gray-white, in my collection) tires from the early 70's, but I have no idea which of my early sets included them. I always figured that the white color was simply a sign of degraded rubber. (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Rubber Colors Needed (Was: Color Definition for Dull Silver)

OR... We could pick up the old 0 TEXTURE meta-command? No need for new volour numbers? (URL) for replying to myself) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Color Definition for Dull Silver

(...) It's needed for backwards compability. Using an old/not updated renderer shouldn't make the rendering look awkward. But using a newer renderer should make it better. So is the case with grey rubber, black rubber, and electric conductor. When (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Rubber Colors Needed (Was: Color Definition for Dull Silver)

(...) I saw that link at Brickshelf, too, and was very surprised. Never heard of that those tyres came in white. Samsonite maybe? I'm tempted to buy a couple just to satisfy my curiousity. Rubber belts have come in many colours, (URL) we need many (...) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Part Renames

(...) Ahhh, I see. How about Train Tipper End -Orion (who's getting really annoyed at the high server load errors) (21 years ago, 23-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact