 CAD / Development / 926
Re: MPD Parts? (and a confession)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:28:04 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36fa79e0.2302399@lugnet.com>...

One thing Gyug is talking about to help with this is to allow MPD's to be
loaded as subfile archives.  So at the top of your model, you'd explicitly
include your MPD, and then any parts could make use of the files in the
MPD.

It only really seems right to C programmers...

And the class system I had the idea for(e.g. archive.mpd::curlpart.dat to
access curlpart.dat without loading archive.mpd)only seems kind of right  to
C++ programers.