 CAD / Development / 9153
  Re: modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)

(...) ... (...) ... Here's what I came up with: The monorail parts file separately models the up and down ramps. So layouts containing up/down ramps have two part references, one for each half. The toolbar file contains a button that adds both (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)

(...) Another reason could be that it is not possible to connect any other monorail part between them. All other MR track have a male connector to the left and at female to the right. But the upper side of the lower ramp part has two male (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)

(...) ... I've gotten all of the monorail track modeled and working (sort of) in TrackDraw. Here's what I ended up with: - Most monorail track has a connection of type '1'. Type '1' just means that it mates with other monorail pieces of type '1'. - (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)