 CAD / Development / 9152 (-5)
  Re: modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)

(...) one possible reason to have it seperate is that you could use the piece for esthetic reasons. You could simulate an entry down or up, and stop at that section. Having a stop-go right before makes this single ramp segment functional (so (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)

(...) Probably technically a restriction but not a very serious one. The only way I could see how to use half a ramp would be if you built your own reverser to surround it at the end so the monorail train didn't fall off when it got to it (say, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  modeling monorail ramps (TrackDraw)

Track Designer models a pair of monorail upper and lower ramp parts as a single piece. Do you view this as a feature or a restriction? I can't recall seeing half of a ramp unconnected to the other half in a layout. Have you found a need for half a (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains)

  LDraw POV Part Repository

Hello all, I've just been approved by Sourceforge to start the LDraw POV Repository. I would like to ask everyone who wants to contribute to the project to contact me and register with sourceforge. I'll add you as a project contributer after your (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: announcing TrackDraw (BrickFest preview)

(...) I agree whole-heartedly. As far as I'm concerned, it's totally inappropriate for people to complain about free software. Constructive criticism is a good thing, because it can help improve the software, but complaining about the author's (...) (21 years ago, 20-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact