 CAD / Development / 915
Re: New version of LDLIST (3.5)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 20:27:53 GMT

Steve Bliss skrev i meddelandet <3701300a.26468070@lugnet.com>...
On Tue, 30 Mar 1999 19:00:49 GMT, "Anders Isaksson"
<isaksson.etuna@REMOVEebox.tninet.se> wrote:

- Scans the .dat files for KEYWORDS and CATEGORY lines, and
adds those to it's 'internal data base' (ie. the file
'ldrawlist.txt').

This doesn't seem to work. :(

You did a re-scan of course?
How does your .dat-file with the CATEGORY or KEYWORDS lines look (can
you mail me one?).
It worked for me (naturally), but of course I must have missed
something...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm