 CAD / Development / 9102 (-5)
  Re: Repository of .dat files with inline POV-Ray code... any interest?

(...) That's right, Don. Please see (URL) continued: (...) Yes, it will. Tony said: (...) Good initiative! If the file gets too big or unhandy for POV, I will reconsider the L3PARTS mentioned in (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.5 Beta released *

(...) I'm not sure what you mean by Drag 'N Drop. Could you elaborate more? (...) Again, I not sure what you mean. (...) Hmm... I have a look at it. I pretty much just ported the code from L3Check to Delphi. (...) I'll put this on the todo list. (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.5 Beta released *

(...) hi, thx for making a great tool even better. I really like the winding button and the fakt that now you can select multiple lines and rewind them in one go! working with the old plug-in was a lot of clicking and mouse-hoovering (nontheless thx (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: * LDrawDesignPad LDDP 1.5 Beta released *

To all those who downloaded and got an '.dll not found' error after install, I've uploaded the fix to this problem. -Orion (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Inline POV code in official parts?

This is just my opinion since I started all this by suggesting to Lars to add POV support into L3P in the first place. By adding a few .dat primitives (not POV primitives) to the .dat definition, then you don't have to tie yourself to any renderer. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact