 CAD / Development / 8982 (-10)
  LDDesignPad Feature Suggestion

(...) Hey, since ldlist and LDDP are both Delphi apps, wouldn't it be nice if LDDP had support for drag and drop from ldlist? And then, maybe a linux port of ldlist could be included as part of the linux port of LDDP. Would that be cool, or what? (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Sorry for the delay. My cable modem no longer gets a strong enough signal and the local cable company isn't to speedy about fixing it. So while I couldn't reply over the weekend, I did manage to build the latest linux sources. I could only do (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Well, when I tryed to run it from the file manager and I got nothing so I got curious and tryed to run it for the shell window. All I get is the message: Segementation Fault --Orion (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Well, a segmentation error is when the program tries to access some memory that it doesn't own, so it's usually a bad pointer. How did you run the program? From a shell window? If so, what kind of shell was it? Probably bash, but you never (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Maybe I spoke too soon. When I try to run LDGLite in KDE I get a Segmentation Error, whatever that means. Any thoughts? -Orion (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) It works now, Thanks -Orion (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Minifig Generator Plugin for LDDesignPad Version 1.5

(...) I just recently got a chance to take it for a test spin. Pretty nifty! Preview works fine on this Win2K pc with TNT video card. Here's a few notes. How about a selection for the background color in the preview window? The parts in the preview (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LDGLite Linux install question

(...) Well, being a noodle head probably has nothing to do with it this time. The problem is that I don't currently have much access to a linux PC that's attached to a monitor, just embedded devices and ssh servers. So I haven't exactly kept the (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LDGLite Linux install question

Maybe it's just becuase I'm a Linux noodle head (I am learning, albiet not as fast as I'd like) but I'm having problems building LDGLite from the latest CVS download. Here's a dump of the makefile output: gcc -g -DUNIX -DUSE_OPENGL -DUSE_L3_PARSER (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Meta Commands in Part Files

(...) BFC KEYWORDS CATEGORY I can't think of any others off the top of my head. Steve (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact