 CAD / Development / 8962
  Re: Idea for an ldraw related program

(...) Oh you star, that looks pretty much like what I need without hacking the program :-) I got it to produce a png, (I now know how part of your hard disc is layed out :-) ), are there any docs for it, I'd like to try to understand the parameters. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Idea for an ldraw related program

(...) Ah, yes, the missing documentation. Since ldglite is really just ldlite made portable with some extensions, I've been pretending that you can get by with the ldglite documentation here: (URL) supplementing it with my really poor readme.txt (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)