 CAD / Development / 8850
  Re: LSC Draft Proposal Version 0.7

(...) The thing is, right now they are LDraw.org. Do you prefer that we just refer to LDraw.org, without the names? I think it is important that LSC is under the LDraw.org umbrella. I invite you to start a new topic on moving from ad-hoc LDraw.org (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LSC Draft Proposal Version 0.7

(...) I agree. That's what I meant when I said the LSC is the first step twards an official LDraw.org body. The 4+1 are not really LDraw.org - they act in what they believe is it's best interest, but so do quite a few other people, who are just as (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)