 CAD / Development / 8848
    Re: LSC Draft Proposal Version 0.7 —Tim Courtney
   (...) Agreed. (...) Yep. (...) Right. So are you trying to say something like; the individuals involved with the specific tasks are responsible/have the authority to make decisions regarding each technical task? That makes sense to me for the most (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LSC Draft Proposal Version 0.7 —Dan Boger
   (...) currently, since there is no formal organization (and we're starting to push for one, woo!), there really isn't an authority issue. There's only the ability. If Steve decides he's turning off the parts tracker, he can. If you (Tim) decide to (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)