 CAD / Development / 8702
    LPub extendability —Kevin L. Clague
   In attempt to flesh out the LPub extension facilities, I thought I'd describe how LPub works. LPub is two parts, a GUI that lets you modify global attributes used when generating building instructions, and the processes to create the building (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LPub extendability —Jack Hawk
   Kevin, Let me preface my response by saying I'm a programmer, but with zero socket or plug-in experience; I've never had a need to do either. Now the reason I've de-lurked: you've suggested a couple times that you would incorporate useful code into (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LPub extendability —Kevin L. Clague
     (...) Hi Jack, I appreciate your input. No need to leave. I guess the only reason I thought it would be good is for non-power users. Give them one stop shopping. LPub already has pretty big external program dependency list. I've spent a lot of time (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: LPub extendability —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) I want to put no limitations on what people contribute to LPub, because I could use the help. I originally imagined that the "LPub extension" stuff would simply be GUI free, behind the scenes code that would make LPub deviate from its normal (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)