 CAD / Development / 8677 (-5)
  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HD11Aq.CBL@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) My personal prefeence would be Tcl. I think it is a better scripting solution for CAD tools than Perl is. I have worked with (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Embedded language support in LPub

(...) perl, of course :) and if you know perl, and not Tcl, I think you should go with what you know. (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Embedded language support in LPub

Hi All, LPub fans may be aware that I'm planning on adding scripting language support into LPub to let the *power* users do what they want, including prototyping new features that may someday be incorporated directly into LPub. The idea behind (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  LPub 2.1.0.7 Released

Hi All, I only posted this to announce, but thought wiser. I've released LPub 2.1.0.7 for general use. It contains a few new minor features, but more importantly there are fixes to the combination of rotation steps and buffer exchange, as well as (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Another LPub request/suggestion

(...) Hey, since you're planning on using tcl for lpub, perhaps it makes sense to convert the lsynth GUI into a portable tcl/tk app. I haven't done any tcl/tk in years, but I took a quick stab at it. (URL) still needs some work to get the log to (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact