 CAD / Development / 8632 (-5)
  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) Hi Mike, I've added it to the list. Minimally I could see it affecting construction image size, and possibly some quality and anti-aliasing controls, but I'm not sure it makes sense to affect rendering of parts for part list images and BOMs, (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

"Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HCKpqw.1x7x@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) for (...) hand. (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I am chasing an issue that failed halfway through a render right now. Fortunately I am (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

(...) My mistake. I meant Lsynth. It is probably a win98 bug on my part as I develop on win2K, but sometimes the path thing messes me up. Kevin (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: LPub and Lsynth page for tracking enhancement requests and bug fixes

At home I installed it in C:\LDRAW\PROGRAMS\LPUB on a Win98-SE PC. But I do not see what that has to do with anything for it does work on my W2K PC at work, where I installed it in D:\MJ\LDRAW\PROGRAM\LPUB. Jaco "Kevin L. Clague" (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: possible rendering problem with LDLite and transparent parts

(...) I don't know. Sounds to me more like a gimmick than something useful. I wouldn't implement it unless it strikes you as something really fun to try. I think rigging CldliteApp::InitInstance() to be able to render offscreen without a window (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact