 CAD / Development / 8628
  Re: possible rendering problem with LDLite and transparent parts

(...) I don't know. Sounds to me more like a gimmick than something useful. I wouldn't implement it unless it strikes you as something really fun to try. I think rigging CldliteApp::InitInstance() to be able to render offscreen without a window (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: possible rendering problem with LDLite and transparent parts

(...) I would find *both* of these items useful. But my needs probably *don't* represent the needs of most people. Steve (21 years ago, 4-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)